We want you to enjoy your visit to our pool and ask that you read and agree to the following rules.
- The maximum number of people using the facility is 6 including babies,. This is to comply with Government Regulations.
- There must be two competent people over the age of 18 present in the pool building at all times one of which must be the person hiring the pool, or their representative. That person is responsible for the safety and behaviour of their group for the whole period of the hire. Users must not be under the influence of drink or drugs.
- Anyone who has suffered from diarrhoea in the last 3 days must not use the pool.
- There must be 1 adult who is a competent swimmer in the pool for every 2 non-swimmers.
- Hirers must vacate the premises punctually at the end of their hire period. They must leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. The Hirer will be responsible for reporting and paying for any damages or breakages.
- All shoes must be left in the entrance lobby.
- No animals, food, drinks, drugs or glass may be taken into the changing rooms or pool room.
- Children’s Parties must be organised by email with the owner at email@example.com
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Everyone must shower before getting into the pool and before and after using the sauna.
- Babies and young children must wear SWIMMING NAPPIES and must have had their first immunisation.
- Small Lockers are available for valuable items. All Personal belongings and vehicles are left at their owners’ risk.
NO RUNNING, NO DIVING, NO INFLATABLES, except for personal bouyancy.
CHILDREN (UNDER THE AGE OF 18) MUST NEVER BE LEFT ALONE ANYWHERE WITHIN THE GROUNDS OR POOL BUILDING.
ONE ADULT, WHO IS IN THE WATER, IS REQUIRED TO SUPERVISE UP TO TWO NON-SWIMMERS.
HIRERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN BUOYANCY EQUIPMENT. EQUIPMENT BORROWED FROM THE TOWER HOUSE POOL IS USED AT THE HIRERS RISK.
In any kind of emergency the pool and sauna must be vacated. If you need to exit the building the emergency exits are the single door on poolside and the front door. There are foil blankets on the tables in both places.
There is a telephone in the corridor which will only phone the emergency services. The 1st aid kit is next to the telephone.
If the water becomes contaminated by faeces, vomit or a significant amount of blood the pool must be evacuated. You should advise any people coming after you not to enter the pool. If there is no one on site Email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to advise of the problem.
All accidents must be recorded in the Accident Book on poolside.