We want you to safely enjoy your visit to our pool. Please read the Pool Rules, Safety and Emergency Notes below. If you wish to make a booking you agree to accept them.
- The maximum of swimmers is 8, the maximum number of people in the building is 10, including babies
- There must be two competent people over the age of 18 present in the pool building at all times one of which must be the person hiring the pool. That person is responsible for the safety and behaviour of their group for the whole period of the hire.
- Users must not be under the influence of drinks or drugs.
- There must be 1 adult who is a competent swimmer in the pool for every 2 non-swimmers.
- Anyone who has suffered from diarrhoea in the last 3 days must not use the pool
- Hirers must vacate the premises punctually at the end of their hire period. They must leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. The Hirer will be responsible for reporting and paying for any damages or breakages.
- All shoes must be left in the entrance lobby.
- No animals, food, alcohol, drugs or glass may be taken into the changing rooms or pool room.
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Everyone must shower before getting into the pool and before and after using the sauna.
- Babies and young children must wear SWIMMING NAPPIES and must have had their first immunisation.
- Small Lockers are available for valuable items. There is a key rack on the entrance to the pool room. All Personal belongings and vehicles are left at their owners’ risk.
NO RUNNING, NO DIVING, NO INFLATABLES, except for personal buoyancy.
CHILDREN (UNDER THE AGE OF 18) MUST NEVER BE LEFT ALONE ANYWHERE WITHIN THE GROUNDS OR POOL BUILDING.
ONE ADULT, WHO IS IN THE WATER, IS REQUIRED TO SUPERVISE UP TO TWO NON-SWIMMERS.
HIRERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN BUOYANCY EQUIPMENT.
In any kind of emergency the pool and sauna must be vacated. If you need to exit the building the emergency exits are the single door on poolside and the front door. There are foil blankets in both places.
There is a telephone in the corridor which will only phone the emergency services. The 1st Aid Kit is next to the telephone.
If the water becomes contaminated by faeces, vomit or a significant amount of blood the pool must be vacated. You should advise any people coming after you not to enter the pool. If there is no one on site Email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to advise of the problem.
All accidents must be recorded in the Accident Book in the rack in the corridor.
The owners make every effort to ensure that the pool is operational and in good order. However, there may be circumstances when bookings have to be cancelled. In this event the Hire Charge will be refunded but no liability for additional costs will be accepted.
Hirers may cancel a booking and receive a refund up to 48 hrs before their booking. There is an admin charge of £2.00 for bookings cancelled at the hirers request.
From 48 hrs to 24 hrs before their booking, hirer my transfer to another time or have a voucher for £28.00 valid for the next 60 days.
After 24 before the booking time no refunds or transfers will be made.
Cancellations and transfers must be made by email to email@example.comAccept & Continue